Wednesday, August 12, 2009

And ermmh... the water feature


So here it is - the 40cm by 40cm water tank and its accomplices. I was never quite so keen on having a water feature encroach on my home space. But things took a slight twist when I realised that there are merits in maintaining a water feature. More plants can be had!

I have been told by my plant loving friends that a water feature is a great thing to have around plants generally as it maintains the humidity level. This was incentive enough for me to finally get my act together for a little water feature for the little space.

And now I finally do have a water feature in the house. Not a spectacular water feature by any measure but one cosy and little enough to sit around for a little cosy chat.

Over the National Day weekend, two little guppies were added. So far, they appear to have settled in all right.


No comments:

Post a Comment